Standardized Biogas Plants
- 250 kW biogas plant
Eisenmann biogas plants are double digesters.
The primary digester is a plug flow digester with a continuous horizontal agitator shaft and the secondary digester is a stirred tank reactor. This design enables optimum fermentation of difficult substrates and those with high dry matter content.
Made-to-measure biogas plants can be developed by combining multiple primary digesters.
Advantages of the Eisenmann Biogas Plants
- Standardized (Eisenmann has built more than 70 plants to date)
- Short delivery times and extremely short construction times thanks to prefabricated components
- Primary digesters with volumes of 270 and 325 m³
- Plug flow process for high dry mass content up to 32% with a high and consistent gas output and high process stability
- Agitator technology prevents scum forming
- Settled sludge is removed
- Easily extensible thanks to modular design
- Primary digester features efficient wall heating using heating jackets, insulation and lining
- Low footprint, low intrinsic power consumption
- Can be dismantled at neutral cost thanks to the recycling value the steel components: primary digester, secondary fermenter and digestate storage